Monday, September 10, 2007

A Beautiful Island

For several people, the land in America is the beautiful place in this world. But as a little adult I have already left the country to find many opportunity sights beyond the land of the United States. To me, the largest beautiful place I have ever been was the island of Jamaica. It is simple for me to find harmony and beauty on this island.

The first thing that hit me like a massage of aroma as I stepped off the aircraft was the sweet wet air of this tropical island. The fruit, flowers, and over all ordinary environment is enough to make me never want to leave. I gather all of this, and I haven’t even left the airport yet.

The local yellow cab takes me crossways the island. Overwhelmed by beauty far and wide I find myself out of breath. Not far into my turn I encounter a busy street buzzing with stimulation and variety. Continuing across the island I find that very tall mountains have surrounded me as far as my eye can see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home